Working retail is enough to make anyone bone-weary, but it’s even worse when you’re a skeleton bookstore clerk! A new key visual, a new teaser trailer, the main staff, and a key cast member have all been revealed for Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda San (“Skeleton Bookstore Clerk Honda-san”), an upcoming TV anime based on the essay web manga by Honda about the joys of working in a busy Japanese book shop.
The main staff for Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda San includes:
- Original work: Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda San by Honda (serialized in Kadokawa’s MFC Gene Pixiv series)
- Director: Owl Todoroki
- Series composition, script: Sin Okashima
- Character design: Naoko Kakiki
- Sound director: Yuichi Imaizumi
- Sound production: HALF H・P STUDIO
- Music: TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND
- Music production: Lantis
- Animation producer: Masahiro Saito, Koutarou Yamawaki
- Work desk: Akihiro Saito
- Animation production: DLE
- Production: Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda San Production Committee
Additionally, voice actor Soma Saito will play the lead character, Honda-san.
Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda San will broadcast in Japan during the Fall season of 2018. Too spooky!
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.