SUPERCON RETRO RUNWAY COSTUME CONTEST
Friday April 14 @ TBA
LOCATION : TBA
A runway style costume contest! Come in your best cosplay costume and show off your stuff! The Supercon Retro Friday Runway Costume Competition will be “Runway” style. There will be no pre-judging. Contestants can enter in store bought or home made costumes. Click here to complete the Runway Costume Competition entry form. Scroll down to read information, rules, and regulations.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
* Best in Show: Award trophy
* Best Individual: Award trophy
* Best Individual – 2nd Place: Award trophy
* Best Group: Award trophy
* Best Group – 2nd Place: Award trophy
* Best Junior / Youth: Award trophy
* Judges’ Awards (3): Award trophies
1. One entry per person. No separate entries from the same person.
2. There is a limit of 50 entries.
3. All costumes must come from an established cartoon, comic book, anime, video game, manga, novel, or movie.
4. All contestants must fill out the entry form.
5. All costumes must be PG-13 or less. No nudity or risque costumes.
6. No bad behavior. You know what that means. No trash talking, sabotage or poor sportsmanship. Improper behavior will get you removed from the competition and possibly the convention. Remember, we’re all here to have fun.
7. No harmful or potentially harmful materials will be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: water, cigarettes, flames, fireworks, silly string, and any other substance that can be fired, launched, or dripped.
What to expect at the contest:
When you first arrive at the show, there will be a COSPLAY BOOTH located at Booth #TBA in the Main Exhibition Hall. This is where all questions regarding the competition can be answered, and where you will need to go to sign up and/or check in.
Who can enter?
All attendees who have an event badge or bracelet for Supercon Retro can enter this contest. Participants can enter as individuals or in groups (up to 10 per group).
How do I sign up for the contest?
There are two ways to register for the competition
(1) Register Online. This is the most preferred method. Click here to complete the Runway Costume Competition entry form. You will receive an email confirmation with your contestant #. When you get to the show, you will need to sign in at the COSPLAY BOOTH, #TBA, where you will be given further instructions. The online entry cut off is April 7, 2017 at midnight.
(2) Register at the convention. Participants will be able to sign up for the contest at the COSPLAY BOOTH #TBA, located in the Main Exhibition Hall. Fill out and return the entry form to the registration table. You will be given a contestant # and further information.
(3) Register at the contest. Show up to the contest at least 30 minutes before it starts to check in and get registered.
All entrants must show up 30 minutes prior to the competition for roll call in the Main Events room.
Click here to complete the Runway Costume Competition entry form.
All entries will be contacted back via email with a contestant # and check-in info.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com
The post SUPERCON RETRO RUNWAY COSTUME CONTEST appeared first on FLORIDA SUPERCON is July 27 – 30 & SUPERCON RETRO is April 14 – 16.