According to the newest Oricon sales report, the top five titles ranked in its weekly manga sales chart ended November 6 were all published by Shueisha for its Weekly Shonen Jump. As expected, the top-selling manga of the week was the 83rd volume of Eiichiro Oda’s internationally popular series One Piece. The latest volume sold a massive 1,631,659 copies in its first week, which was 1,664 copies more than its previous 82nd volume’s first week sales in July.
Coming in the second was the final 74th volume of Tite Kubo’s Bleach with 248,139 copies, which was a huge 57,869 copies down from the first week sales of its 73rd volume. And the 11th volume of Kohei Horikoshi’s Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia ranked third with 203,825 copies, also 4,714 copies less than its 10th volume.
1. “One Piece” vol. 83 (1,631,659 copies)
2. “Bleach” vol. 74 (248,139 copies)
3. “Boku no Hero Academia” vol.11 (203,825 copies)
4. “Shokugeki no Soma” vol.21 (162,169 copies)
5. “Gintama” vol.66 (110,705 copies)
Source: Oricon Style