If you’ve ever wished you could be part of the official Sailor Moon fan club, now’s your chance! Tokyo Otaku Mode and Bandai are teaming up to open 2016-2017 membership purchases up to international fans for a two-day window.
For $58, you get the following:
- An official membership card
- A limited-edition lip gloss in a henshin brooch case
- Access to exclusive Sailor Moon merchandise
- Advance access to sign-up for Sailor Moon themed events
- Access to exclusive content on the Japanese Sailor Moon app
- Subscription to the fan club’s digital newspaper
This round of sign-ups is only open ’til 11:59 PM PDT on November 4th, or while supplies last, after which you’ll have to wait until the next international sign-up window (for which no date has yet been announced).
Source: Anime Nostalgia
Kara Dennison is responsible for multiple webcomics, runs social media and interviews for (Re)Generation Who, and is half the creative team behind the OEL light novel series Owl’s Flower. She blogs at karadennison.com and tweets @RubyCosmos.