A new key visual (above) and the Japanes broadcast schedule have been revealed for Jingai-san no Yome (“The Non-Human Person’s Bride”), an upcoming short form TV anime based on the 4-panel web manga by Yu Aikawa and Akiwo Yatsusaka about an ordinary high school buy who ends up betrothed to a giant, fluffy creature.
Jingai-san no Yome is serialized in Ichijinsha’s Zero-Sum Online digital manga magazine. The story follows Tomari Hinowa, an ordinary high school boy who is selected to be married to Kanenogi-san, a mysterious, furry creature. While both Tomari and Kanenogi are initially perplexed by this development, they soon find that their married life together is unexpectedly pleasant.
The Jingai-san no Yome TV anime features the voice talents of:
- Daiki Yamashita as Tomari Hinowa.
- Kengo Kawanishi as Sora Hikurakawa.
- Taku Yashiro as Ichiya Mokusaibashi.
- And Yusuke Shirai as Tetsukasa Tsuchikiyose.
The Jingai-san no Yome TV anime is directed by Hisayoshi Hirasawa and features animation production by Saetta. The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- Tokyo MX: every Tuesday during the 25:00 time slot beginning on October 02, 2018.
- BS Fuji: every Tuesday during the 23:55 time slot beginning on October 02, 2018.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, and so for example the 25:00 time slot on Tuesday evening is actually on Wednesday morning at 1:00 AM JST.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.