Latest Content Flag:
Miami, FL – April 12, 2018 – Telemundo announced the initial list of award presenters for the upcoming Billboard Latin Music Awards including film star Eugenio Derbez; Banda MS singers Oswaldo Silva and Alan Ramirez; singer-songwriter Erika Ender, Colombian urban artist Reykon, Mexican singer Yuridia, Billboard’s Executive Director of Content & Programming for Latin Music & Entertainment, Leila Cobo; Italian Instagram star Gianluca Vacchi, renowned actors Diego Boneta, Fernanda Castillo Raul Mendez, Carmen Villalobos, Catherine Siachoque, and Aylin Mujica; “Caso Cerrado” host Dr. Ana Maria Polo, TV host Candela Ferro; and TV sports personalities Ana Jurka and Karim Mendiburu. Hosted this year by TV personalities Gaby Espino and Marco Antonio Regil, the 2018 Billboard Latin Music Awards will feature performances by Calibre 50, Cardi B, Chayanne, Christian Nodal, CNCO, J Balvin, Karol G, Maluma, Maná, Ozuna, Quavo, Ricky Martin and Sofia Reyes. The most prestigious awards show in the Latin music world is celebrating 20 years of uninterrupted broadcast on Telemundo, broadcasting live on Thursday, April 26 at 8pm/7c, from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show will also air simultaneously on Spanish-language entertainment cable network, Universo. Tickets to the Billboard Latin Music Awards are now on sale at AXS.com, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino box offices or by calling (702) 632-7777.
- Born in Honduras, Ana Jurka is a proud recipient of a sports Emmy Award, and one of the charismatic co-hosts of Telemundo’s “Titulares y Mas.”
- Dr. Ana Maria Polo is the host of Telemundo’s TV court show “Caso Cerrado,” and with 17 years of industry experience she is one of the most prominent and influential figures in Spanish TV.
- Cuban actress and TV host Aylín Mujica hosted the Billboard Latin Music Awards five times, and Argentine host and model Candela Ferro did it on four occasions, both return to the stage of the prestigious gala to celebrate 20 years of the Billboard Awards on Telemundo.
- Oswaldo Silva and Alan Ramirez, vocalists of the successful group Banda Sinaloense MS de Sergio Lizárraga, are currently preparing for the launch of their new album “Con Todas Las Fuerzas.”
- Beloved Colombian actress and social media powerhouse, Carmen Villalobos is known for her character as Catalina Santana in “Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso.”
- An iconic presence on the Telemundo screens, Catherine Siachoque, also from “Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso,” has appeared in multiple productions for the network and is well known for her memorable villain roles.
- Mexican singer and actor Diego Boneta is the star of the upcoming “Luis Miguel La Serie” on Telemundo, personifying award-winning recording artist Luis Miguel.
- Singer, Songwriter, Actress, TV Celebrity and Producer, Erika Ender, has songs recorded by numerous stars, and most recently co-wrote Luis Fonsi’s worldwide hit “Despacito.”
- Mexican actor, comedian, script writer, entrepreneur, producer and director Eugenio Derbez is one of today’s most influential Hispanics in the entertainment industry, and will soon hit the big screen again as lead actor and producer of “Overboard.”
- Italian multimillionaire entrepreneur Gianluca Vacchi, is well known as the coolest man on Instagram, boasting over 11 Million followers.
- A staple on Telemundo Deportes for the last 10 years, Karim Mendiburu is one of the hosts of “Titulares y Mas” and also appears on “Ritmo Deportivo.”
- Representing Billboard in this 20-year celebration will be Leila Cobo, Executive Director of Content & Programming for Latin Music & Entertainment for the most prestigious brand in the music industry.
- Mexican actors Fernanda Castillo and Raul Mendez currently star in Telemundo’s highly successful Super Series™ “Enemigo Intimo.”
- Reggaeton star Reykon is currently enjoying the success of his new hit single “Mala,” while preparing for the launch of his first studio album.
- Mexican singer Yuridia, recently announced her upcoming U.S. tour, in support of her latest album “Primera Fila.”
The Billboard Latin Music Awards are the only ones to honor the most popular albums, songs and performers in Latin music, as determined by the actual sales, streaming, radio airplay and social data that informs Billboard’s weekly charts during a one-year period from the rankings dated February 4, 2017 through this year’s January 27 charts. Based on album sales, digital track sales, streaming data and monitored radio airplay provided by Nielsen Music and social media data provided by Next Big Sound, Billboard’s rankings are the world’s most authoritative music charts. Finalists, and the eventual winners, reflect performance of new recordings on Billboard’s albums and songs charts, including Top Latin Albums, Hot Latin Songs, Latin Airplay, Latin Streaming Songs and Latin Digital Songs, among others.
The awards are the culmination of the Billboard Latin Music Conference, which will take place on April 23-26th at The Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now in its 29th year, the conference is the biggest and longest-running event dedicated to Latin music in the world. The conference is the “must-attend” event for the top power players in the industry including A-list talent and top agents, managers, promoters, marketing, advertising, and radio executives, as well as for those taking their first steps in the business. For information please visit www.BillboardLatinConference.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BLMA Tweet: .@AnaJurka @AnaPoloTV @Aylin_Mujica @Banda_MS @candelaferro @CVillaloboss @siachoque @DiegoBoneta #ErikaEnder @EugenioDerbez @FernandaCGA @Gianluca_Vacchi @KarimDeportes @LeilaCobo @raulmijomendez @Reykon @YuritaFlowers to present awards #Billboards2018 @Telemundo April 26 7pm/6c Tickets: https://goo.gl/ZnJvxV
For exclusive content about this year’s three-hour ceremony, as well as the complete list of finalists, can be found at PremiosBillboard.com, the official website of the 2018 Billboard Latin Music Awards. Fans can be part of the action of the star-studded event following @LatinBillboards across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat as TeamTelemundo, and join the conversation using #Billboards2018.
Billboard is the world’s largest voice in music, built on the most complete and well-respected database of charts across all music genres. The Billboard charts define success in music. From the iconic Billboard magazine to Billboard.com, the ultimate consumer-facing destination for millions of passionate music fans, to the industry’s most elite conference series and influencer events including the Power 100 and Women in Music – the Billboard brand has unmatched authority among fans, artists and the industry alike. Billboard has a social media footprint of 16.4 million social followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, and creates more than 200M cross-platform video views per month. Billboard magazine has published major news-generating covers recently including Miley Cyrus, Zayn, Ariana Grande, The Chainsmokers, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, and an open letter to Congress signed by 180+ of the music industry’s biggest stars and executives. In December 2017, the Billboard Women in Music ceremony, which honored Selena Gomez as Woman of the Year, was live-streamed globally on Twitter. In 2016, The Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Media Group acquired SpinMedia’s storied music assets Spin, Vibe, and Stereogum, establishing the world’s largest music brand by digital traffic, social reach, and audience share. The combined entity of music and entertainment properties now reaches 47 million unique visitors and one in every three U.S. millennials.
About Ants TV Production, Inc.:
Ants TV Production, Inc. is an international company specialized in management, creative and production services for the entertainment and television industry. For the past 25 years and with Tony Mojena as its principal, Ants TV Production, Inc. has been in charge of some of the most important TV productions, artist management, concert production, event management, corporate clients and creative concept development for TV and Radio networks. Ants TV Production, Inc. is a full production powerhouse with a proven, successful turnkey operation and counts with the most qualified experts and experienced professionals in the industry. Ants TV Production, Inc. specializes in a variety of TV show formats, live televised and non-televised events providing high quality production and creative services with world class technology.