If you like ‘Jaws’ and ‘The Shallows’ then you’ll love this graphic novel about sharks!
Hello Oni Press fans!
We at Oni Press love Halloween, and are doing a Halloween Costume Contest from RIGHT NOW to 11:59 P.M. PST on October 31! Send us photos of your Halloween costume by tagging your Tumblr and Twitter posts with #OniPressHalloween
The marketing team will pick the top five costumes, and then do an office-wide vote for the winner.
BUUUUUT… we kinda dropped the ball on this one, and weren’t sure what to give away as a prize. So we emptied our pockets, and the winner will win:
- 2 Tate’s Comics, Inc. temporary tattoos
- 1 Exodus: The Life After koozie
- 1 Oni Press mascot sticker
- 2 Hellbreak buttons
- A pack of 4 Junior Braves of the Apocalypse buttons, and ANOTHER pack with 2 different Junior Braves buttons!
- 1 Oni Press convention notebook
- 1 temporary tattoo of a map
- Some MORE Junior Braves buttons
- A button with a drawing of Director of Sales Shy Allott’s face by John Allison, creator of Bad Machinery
- 3.5 feet of cord!
- A cardboard eyepatch to make it look like your eye is falling out! Scare your pet! Your mom! Little school children!
- A glow in the dark ghost finger puppet!
- A Zombie Crossing necklace!
- A sticky (???) metal Ramona Flowers charm
- 2 Zombie Bite Kits!
- An itty bitty shark!
- A creepy itty bitty astronaut!
- A little pouch with a beaded peacock!
- SAND FROM PUERTO RICO
LOOK AT THESE TREASURES!
The winner of the Oni Press Halloween Costume Contest will win:
- 1 New York Comic-Con Invader Zim #1 variant signed by artist Andrew MacLean!
- 1 New York Comic-Con Rick and Morty #1 variant signed by artists Andrew MacLean and Tom Fowler!
THIS IS PURE GOLD, SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!