What if you could write a letter to your past self that could change your life? Would you do it? What would it say? Would it be a warning or a letter of approval? These are some of the big questions asked in Orange, which comes out on October 17th on Blu-ray/DVD. Below […]
Last week, we announced our slate for November 2017 new home video release titles—which has turned into one of our biggest months EVER for new releases and limited editions! Today we’re delving more in-depth to give you a thorough sneak peek at all the artwork and extras packed into some of these limited editions.
The post Sneak Peek at October/November Limited Edition Home Video Releases! appeared first on Funimation – Blog!.
October 2017 is bringing the spooky and the fun! From the interstellar hits like Dragon Ball Super and Space Patrol Luluco to the mystical and horror like D.Gray-man and Danganronpa 3, October will have plenty! Check out the full list of titles below: STREET DATE TITLE Blu-ray/DVD 10/3/2017 Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak […]
We just posted more info on those ten awesome new licenses we announced at Anime Expo 2017. 😘
- Nameless Asterism (Nanashi no Asterism) by Kina Kobayashi
- Soul Liquid Chambers by Nozomu Tamaki
- Getter Robo Devolution by Eiichi Shimizu and Tomohiro Shimoguchi
- Made in Abyss by Akihito Tukushi
- Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest (light novels, print editions of J-Novel Club digital editions) by Ryo Shirakome and Takayaki
- Clockwork Planet (light novels, print editions of J-Novel Club digital editions), story by Yuu Kamiya and Tsubaki Himana, art by Sino
- Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Kanna’s Daily Life by coolkyoushinja and Mitsuhiro Kimura
- Toradora light novels, Yuyuko Takemiya and Yasu
- orange Vol 6 (single edition) by Ichigo Takano
- New Game! by Shoutarou Tokunou
Read more about these titles on the great Anime News Network write-up!
Great review of Dreamin’ Sun Vol 1 up on Anime News Network today!
We’re honored to share that our edition of orange by Ichigo Takano is up for an Eisner Award!
This is a wonderful series and we couldn’t be happier to see it succeed. Available now both in print and digitally!