We at Oni Press would like to thank everyone who participated in the Oni Press Halloween Costume Contest, as well as those who shared the contest among their social networks! There were so many great costumes that we all enjoyed; picking a winner was difficult, but the choice has been made!
First, our runner-up for the contest…
The runner up winner, jerrydoes on Instagram, will be receiving a prize pack consisting of:
- Booger Beard
- Mermin Vol. 1
- Power Lunch Vol. 1
- Sketch Monsters Vol. 1
AND NOW, THE WINNER OF THE ONI PRESS HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST IS…
DRUM ROLL PLEASE…
(THIS TENSION ISN’T TOTALLY ANNOYING AT ALL)
MR. AND MRS. MEESEEKS WEDDING AND RECEPTION KEG STAND!
The winner, toridactyll on Instagram, will receive:
- 2 Tate’s Comics, Inc. temporary tattoos
- 1 Exodus: The Life After koozie
- 1 Oni Press mascot sticker
- 2 Hellbreak buttons
- A pack of 4 Junior Braves of the Apocalypse buttons, and ANOTHER pack with 2 different Junior Braves buttons!
- 1 Oni Press convention notebook
- 1 temporary tattoo of a map
- Some MORE Junior Braves buttons
- A button with a drawing of Director of Sales Shy Allott’s face by John Allison, creator of Bad Machinery
- 3.5 feet of cord!
- A cardboard eyepatch to make it look like your eye is falling out! Scare your pet! Your mom! Little school children!
- A glow in the dark ghost finger puppet!
- A Zombie Crossing necklace!
- A sticky (???) metal Ramona Flowers charm
- 2 Zombie Bite Kits!
- An itty bitty shark!
- A creepy itty bitty astronaut!
- A little pouch with a beaded peacock!
- SAND FROM PUERTO RICO
- 1 New York Comic-Con Invader Zim #1 variant signed by artist Andrew MacLean!
- 1 New York Comic-Con Rick and Morty #1 variant signed by artists Andrew MacLean and Tom Fowler!
ALONG WITH AN AWESOME ONI PRESS SWAG PACK!
Thank you all again for participating in the Oni Press Halloween Costume Contest! Keep an eye out for more contests for the chance to win SWAG!